Fighters Diet Recipes - Enjoy Eating While Dieting for Weight Loss or MMA!
* FREE Sample Recipes from AFD *
Cage Switch Nuggets
1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
2. Heat wok on high, pour olive oil in wok.
3. Cook chicken pieces on high until thoroughly cooked, and browned a little.
4. Add salt and pepper towards the end of cooking time.
*Makes 4 servings - 200 kcal per serving.
Serve, and enjoy!
Double Leg Eggs
4 large brown eggs
2 cups baby organic spinach
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat frying pan and add olive oil
2. When hot, add spinach. cook till spinach wilts down to half.
3. Add eggs. Stir mixture until eggs are desired consistency.
Cooking time less than 5 minutes!
Roundhouse Chicken Caesar Salad
12 oz. Boneless, skinless chicken breast
4 cups of organic baby spinach
4 tbsp Paul Newman's caesar dressing
Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Cook chicken in frying pan with enough water in pan to cover the breasts.
2. when chicken is cooked through, empty water, and brown chicken on both sided.
3. Remove chicken, and cut into pieces.
4. Place baby spinach, pieces of chicken, salad dressing, and salt and pepper in
5. mixing bowl, and toss.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Jason's Kickin Scramble
1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
1\ 2 Large White Onion
6 Large Cage Free Brown Eggs
3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Sea Salt and pepper (to taste)
1. Saute onion and red pepper with olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add sea salt and pepper.
3. Once onion is brown, add eggs, mix thoroughly till cooked.
* Makes 2 Servings - 45l Kcal per serving.
Serve and Enjoy!
1\2 cup low fat organic cottage cheese
4 oz. greek yogurt (plain)
1\ 2 packet sugar free instant chocolate pudding
1. mix all ingredients thoroughly till smooth
2. chill and serve.
Chill and Serve!
Are You Trying To Find A Diet For Fighters? You Have Come To The Right Place!
A Fighters Diet Works! It's Tried, Tested, and is Being Used by Elite MMA Fighters!
The Real MMA Fighters Diet - UFC Fighters Diet!